- It’s a little hard to absorb when the price to pay is someone you
- Life with him was a constant merry go round of pleasure and
pain, terror and passion, infinite and gentleness coupled with just a
hint of something terrifyingly brutal and cruel.
- it was too good to believe too wonderful to resist
- Every fiber of his being told him that she was in danger. Far more
than she knew.
- You have to lead your life as best as you can, and take reasonable
risks. Most of the time, It’s worth it.
- Whatever it was they felt, went unexplained and unsaid.
- When they left each other that afternoon, they were both sad , at
what they had once had and lost and could no longer have.
- It’s hard to not look back sometimes, instead of forward.
- But he was the lifeline she was holding on to. the him thread
between her and the abyss she was so terrified to fall into.
- Just looking at him in the June sunshine, she fell in love with
him all over again.
- “of you still lost in the darkness, may your
- She was one small voice in a sea of much bigger
ones who would not only out-shout her, they would see to it that she was
discredited forever. They might even kill her. The thought of it was
frightening, but the thought of letting the public down and not telling them
the truth made her feel like a traitor.